We need your continued support and determination, now more then ever.
How can you help? Join us at events, rallies, write letters, be heard and wear PINK!
Faso Watch: What we need? People to show up outside his office in Kinderhook and letters to the editors.
Voter Registration in NY19; What we need? Volunteers to canvass on Sunday, May 7.
See below for more details!
As most of you know, Congressman Faso has stated publicly he would not vote to defund Planned Parenthood but then pledged to vote to repeal the ACA which included the defunding of Planned Planned Parenthood. He has stated that he understands the important services Planned Parenthood provides to our communities. We want to let him know we expect him to vote no on any legislation, including stand alone or ACA repeal, that includes language to defund Planned Parenthood. We need to demonstrate the depth of support Planned Parenthood has in Congressional District NY19.
Faso Friday rallies outside Congressman Faso's Office in Kinderhook
- Join Indivisible Chatham NY and Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood together with other local activists to rally outside Congressman John Faso's office in the Village of Kinderhook at 2 Hudson Street every Friday from 12:00pm to 1:00pm.
- We will be there on April 27!
- RSVP and SHARE on Facebook!
- If you are interested in submitting a letter to the editor on issues related to Planned Parenthood and specifically the repeal and replace of the ACA, please contact us. We can provide talking points or a written letter that you can customize.
- Need asap!
- Email Katherine Bruno at email@example.com for more information!
Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood